Thursday, March 30, 2006

 
Installing the yellow aluminum boxes and a custom seat with yellow trim
Ok, here are the pictures of my aluminum boxes while I'm installing them. The installation was straight forward, needing only a few minutes to read the instructions, gather the tools, and install the boxes. After the installation, I decided to use clear silicone to seal all the screws. Let's hope the slicone seals the wholes and keeps the nuts and volts in place. Remember that parts of the road to Prudhoe Bay are like washboards, and from what I've heard, everything in your bike could become lose quickly. I also installed a custom Sargent seat. Feels good so far.

Below: The custom Sargent seat. after a few short rides it already feels comfortable. See the yellow trim :-)


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]