Wednesday, June 14, 2006

 
Day One
After some last-minute packing I finally left Denver at around 4 P.M. I took I-25 to Cheyenne, then I-80 to Rawlins, WY. Once in Rawlins I discovered that all the hotels were booked!#$##$%(my french goes here). I was even willing to sleep in a smoking room, but "no can do," they said!
After a few minutes of searching, I found a KOA campground. It was very clean and cheap too :-) I installed the tent right away and ordered pizza, chicken wings, and a two-liter Pepsi. I ate everything in less than 10 minutes. Needless to say, I couldn't sleep all night because of the spicy wings, the caffeine from the pop, and to top it all off, the sound of the semi trucks from I-80. All in all, it was a quiet and nice ride and the beemer behaved superbly! Tomorrow is going to be a long day.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]