Friday, June 09, 2006

 
A slightly bigger bike
Well, after some thought I decided to get a bigger bike because I'll be riding on highways most of the time.
As might have happened to you at some point, I just went to get parts for my cute Yellow Bike, and this is what I endedp up with:

...a spanking new BMW 1150GS Adventure 2006 Limited Edition. What a mouthfull! I wanted to paint it yellow, just like my 650 GS, but my friends guaranteed me a beating if I do that :-)

Fortunately, the bike came with everything, including the pannier boxes, a large windshield, hand protectors, and a lighter exhaust system. But now all my other accessories are yellow. What the heck!
These are some pictures of the actual bike:




And here are some of the things I'll be taking toAlaska:







Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]