Monday, June 26, 2006

 
Update
Sorry boys and girls for not keeping you updated. It's a little difficult to find a computer that lets you download the pictures from your camera. Next time I'll take my own laptop and use the wireless internet, which does exist almost everywhere.
Today is Monday afternoon. I'm getting ready to do some bear watching from a float plane. Tomorrow I will be in Denali and stay there for a couple of days. Then I will be on my way to Fairbaks for another two days or so. I'll keep you updated as soon as I can.

Nuevas
Disculpen guambras por no mantenerme en contacto. La verdad es que es dificil conseguir una computadora para poder bajarme las fotos desde la camara. La proxima vez creo que traere conmigo una laptop. Hoy es Lunes Junio 26 por la Tarde. Me estoy alistando para volar en una avioneta afivia para ir a ver a los osos comiendo salmon en el rio. Maniana salgo a Denali y estare ally por un par de dias. De ahi ire a Fairbanks por un par de dias mas. Les mantendre informados en cuanto pueda.

Comments:
ME PARECE MUY CHEVERE.... CUANDO TENGA "TU EDAD" TAMBIEN QUISIERA VIAJAR.... CREO QUE AL PASO QUE VOY POR AQUI... SI TE VERE A FINES DE AÑO VISITANDOME...


SALUDOS Y SUERTE EN TU VIAJE / ADVENTURE... BYE
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]