Tuesday, July 24, 2007

 
Boomer on a Beemer
Yeah, I know. What's a stuffed bear doing traveling with a grown up man? This is actually, Boomer, a nice Brown Bear I got during my bike trip to Alaska in 2006. I got Boomer for my nephew Kevin Gonzalez. I dedided to take Boomer with me to the East Coast on the bike and later give it to Kevin as a special momento. Kevin is already eight years old so I hope he still likes this type of gift :-)
Since I left Denver, I've traveled with Boomer for 1,500 miles. It does create smiles but he also creates a little problem; everyone is tailgating me to see Boomer up close. I have to reduce my speed drastically, or accelerate, to avoid having those cars too close to me. If this continues I guess I'll have to transport Boomer on a black trashbag. The power of cuteness...






<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]